A Collection of Articles from C&N Experts
Get Your Account Statements and Notices Online
Wouldn’t it be nice if your monthly Mortgage Loan Bill came electronically instead of through the mail, or if you could receive quicker notifications when your loans or accounts require attention? Sign up for e-Statements and control how you receive your statements and notifications.
Save Time, paper and space with e-Statements
By signing up for e-Statements, you will no longer receive paper copies of the items below in the mail. Instead, you’ll receive an email notification when they are ready to view in your Online Banking. Simply sign in to view them instantly.
Available e-Statement and e-Notices
Notification of Insufficient Funds
- Mortgage Loan Bills
- Loan Bills
- HELC Loan Notices
- Loan Delinquency Bills
- Loan Delinquency Notices
- Notification of No-Bounce Loan Draw
- Notification of Late Loan Payment
- Notification of Late Charge on Loans
- Mortgage Interest Rate Change
- Annual Disclosure for Private Mortgage Insured Loans
- Notice of overdraft privilege access with ATM/POS transaction
- No Bounce Notice
Signing up is simple.
- Login to your Online Banking.
- Choose e-Delivery Preferences on the left.
- Agree to receiving disclosure documents electronically.
- Enter the email you want your alerts to be sent.
- Accept the terms and submit.
Note: Customers already enrolled in e-Statements for Checking and/or Savings accounts will be automatically enrolled to receive these notices.