Get up to $5,000 towards down payment and closing costs with the First Front Door Program.
Home Loans for First-Time Homebuyers in PA & NY
With our low money down First-Time Homebuyer* program, your first home is within reach
Borrow with as little as 3% down
Seller's assist up to 3%
Free homeowner's education
No monthly PMI payment**
Free consultation with a C&N financial services professional
Free consultation with a C&N tax specialist
Benefits & Requirements for First-Time Home Buyer Program
It's a great time to buy your first home. And our First-Time Homebuyer program will give you flexibility when purchasing your first home with these great features:
- Borrow with as little as 3% down
- Seller's assist up to 3%
- Free homeowner's education
- No monthly PMI payment**
- Free consultation with a C&N financial services professional
- Free consultation with a C&N tax specialist
The following conditions and requirements must also be met:
- Minimum credit score 680
- Auto-pay from primary C&N account with payroll direct deposit required. Must enroll in three additional services.
- If self-employed, provide two years of tax returns including year-to-date profit & loss statement.
- Taxes and insurance are escrowed for all loans.
- Student loans deferred for longer than 1 year not factored into payment ability
- First Front Door funds and other grants1may qualify to assist with funds needed for closing.
- Certificate upon completion of homebuyer education course.
* Not all mortgage products are a part of this program. At least one borrower must not have owned a home within the past three years.
** PMI = Private Mortgage Insurance
Subject to Credit Approval
Other First-Time Homebuying Solutions
At C&N, we recognize that not every First-Time Homebuyer is the same. You may have different needs or qualify for different products. Our mortgage experts will work with you to make sure you are matched with the mortgage and program that works for you. Follow the links below for more information on other First-Time Homebuying solutions.