Home Loans for First-Time Homebuyers in PA & NY
With our low money down First-Time Homebuyer* program, your first home is within reach
Borrow with as little as 3% down
Seller's assist up to 3%
Free homeowner's education
No monthly PMI payment**
Free consultation with a C&N financial services professional
Free consultation with a C&N tax specialist
Benefits & Requirements for First-Time Home Buyer Program
It's a great time to buy your first home. And our First-Time Homebuyer program will give you flexibility when purchasing your first home with these great features:
- Borrow with as little as 3% down
- Seller's assist up to 3%
- Free homeowner's education
- No monthly PMI payment**
- Free consultation with a C&N financial services professional
- Free consultation with a C&N tax specialist
The following conditions and requirements must also be met:
- You must have direct deposit payroll into a C&N primary checking account
- You must set up automatic payments from a C&N Checking account
- Certificate upon completion of MGIC homebuyer education course
* Not all mortgage products are a part of this program. At least one borrower must not have owned a home within the past three years.
** PMI = Private Mortgage Insurance
Subject to Credit Approval
Other First-Time Homebuying Solutions
At C&N, we recognize that not every First-Time Homebuyer is the same. You may have different needs or qualify for different products. Our mortgage experts will work with you to make sure you are matched with the mortgage and program that works for you. Follow the links below for more information on other First-Time Homebuying solutions.
Get up to $5,000 towards down payment and closing costs!
Through the First Front Door (FFD) program, qualified homebuyers can receive a 3-to-1 matching contribution from a participating FFD lender. That means that for every $1 you contribute, you can receive $3 in grant assistance, up to a maximum of $5,000. The First Front Door program is not limited to C&N's First-Time Homebuying program and can be used in conjunction with any C&N mortgage used in the purchase of a first home.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a first-time homebuyer (you have not owned a home in the past three years, or owned only as a married person and are now single)
- Have an income at or below 80 percent of the area median income
- Be willing to complete four hours of homeownership counseling
Contact your local C&N Mortgage Lender to apply.
Additional qualifications may apply.