USDA Home Loan Eligibility & Income Limits
Want a rural living experience? We have the financing plan for you. The U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) rural housing program supports homeownership in the country for people who meet its qualifications.
- Available for single-family home purchases in Pennsylvania and New York
- All borrowers must occupy the home as a primary residence
- Household income limits: $74,750 for 1-4 members; $98,650 for 5 or more members
- Seller assist up to 6%
- Not limited to first-time buyers
- Available to eligible borrowers with credit scores of 640+
Ready to talk about your USDA Loan options? Contact our mortgage lenders today.
* Subject to Credit Approval