Reduce the burden of returned checks
C&N is here to help you with all of your business needs, including one of your biggest headaches - returned checks.
C&N's electronic check recovery service, Re$ubmitIt® significantly reduces the burden of collecting funds from NSF checks, while potentially doubling your recovery rate. You collect more returned checks and get 100% of the face value of all checks that are collected electronically! Here's how it works:
- Returned checks are sent from C&N to Re$ubmitIt® where eligible checks are converted into electronic items for re-presentment to the check writer's bank account for collection.
- The electronic check file is processed and strategically timed for re-presentation. Presenting checks at proven "smart dates" improves the chance of collection.
- If the item is not recovered on the first electronic re-presentment, it is re-cued for a second electronic re-presentment (third total). If this third presentment fails, the check can be sent to Re$ubmitIt's FREE secondary collections, or the check can be sent back to you.
- Upon settlement, 100% of the face value of the check is reimbursed to you automatically. The check writer's account is charged a state-regulated collection fee to cover the cost of collection.
If you have questions about the Re$ubmitIt®
electronic check recovery service, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
|To be eligible for Electronic Recovery, a returned check must:
- Be a personal check to a business (not business-to-business)
- Be under $2,500
- Be less than 180 days old from date of transaction
- Cannot have been already submitted twice, either electronically or by paper draft.
|What happens to ineligible checks?
|Returned items that are less than $2,500 and ineligible for electronic re-presentment are re-submitted to the check writer's account as a paper draft, subject to eligibility requirements. Items greater than $2,500 are returned to the business.