Easy Phone Banking for Our PA and NY Neighbors
Immediate accessManage your money day or night.
Secure bankingUse your account number and PIN to proceed.
Quick and convenientGet real-time updates about account activity.
Updates from everywhereAll you need is a phone.
When you're busy and can't get to a computer or branch, Telephone Banking connects you to your accounts so you can manage your money and monitor activity.
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Verify ATM/Point-of-Sale transactions
- Verify deposits
- Access current deposit rates
Here's what to know about Telephone Banking
- Transactions referred to as "Debit or Credit Memos" include Online Banking Transfers, ATM transactions, or over-the-counter transactions entered by the bank. If these transactions are created prior to the end of business day processing, they appear as outstanding to-be-posted items.
- The Telephone Banking system calls the to-be-posted items "Memo Debits" or "Memo Credits." Once the items have been processed at the end of the business day, the Telephone Banking system refers to those transactions as "Debit or Credit Memos."
- A debit transaction to a deposit account will reduce the balance and a credit transaction will increase the balance. A debit transaction to a loan account will increase the balance and credit transaction will reduce the balance.