A Collection of Articles from C&N Experts
Take your banking online and enjoy tremendous convenience. It's another way C&N meets your needs.
Digital Banking for PA and NY Customers
Easy managementAll of your account information is consolidated.
Monitor activityYou can see current transactions and access your history.
Available anytimeLog in from any computer and you're ready to go.
Save time and moneyEverything you need to do requires just a few clicks.
Consider it your home branch
Digital Banking delivers all of the convenience and smart tools you expect from C&N. Take care of numerous banking tasks and bank confidently knowing that your information is secured by multifactor authentication.
- Pay bills*
- Transfer money between accounts
- Enroll to take advantage of Mobile Banking and Text Banking**
- View and print statements
- Print copies of your checks
- Enter stop payments
- Reorder checks
Digital Banking System Requirements
*A monthly fee may apply depending upon your Checking account product.
*You may be charged access rates depending on your mobile phone carrier. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
See the ease and convenience of Digital Banking
Save Time. Save Paper. Save Space.
Wouldn’t it be nice if your monthly Mortgage Loan Bill came electronically instead of through the mail, or if you could receive quicker notifications when your loans or accounts require attention?
Save time, paper and space with e-Statements! By signing up for e-Statements, you will no longer receive paper copies of the items below in the mail. Instead, you’ll receive an email notification when they are ready to view in your Digital Banking. Simply sign in to view them instantly.
e-Statement and e-Notices available
- Notification of Insufficient Funds
- Mortgage Loan Bills
- Loan Bills
- HELC Loan Notices
- Loan Delinquency Bills
- Loan Delinquency Notices
- Notification of No-Bounce Loan Draw
- Notification of Late Loan Payment
- Notification of Late Charge on Loans
- Mortgage Interest Rate Change
- Annual Disclosure for Private Mortgage Insured Loans
- Notice of overdraft privilege access with ATM/POS transaction
- No Bounce Notice
Signing up is simple.
- Sign into your Digital Banking.
- Choose e-Delivery Preferences on the left.
- Agree to receiving disclosure documents electronically.
- Enter the email you want your alerts to be sent.
- Accept the terms and submit.
Note: Customers already enrolled in e-Statements for Checking and/or Savings accounts will be automatically enrolled to receive these notices.