March 15, 2020
WELLSBORO – Effective Monday, March 16, C&N will be temporarily limiting branch operations to drive-up service only until further notice. Here’s what you need to know:
- Drive-up service will operate with regular banking hours.
- Walk-in/Lobby service will be restricted to appointment-only.
- Walk-in/Lobby service will remain available as normal in those locations without a drive-up.
- Visit C&N’s location finder tool at www.cnbankpa.com/About/Lets-Connect/Locations for a comprehensive list of our offices and drive-up services.
- For circumstances requiring branch access (i.e. loan inquiry or closing, wealth or tax consultation, safe deposit box or other special circumstances), you are encouraged to call your C&N relationship manager at their direct line or our Client Care Center at 877.838.2517 to schedule an appointment.
We encourage our customers to leverage our digital solutions and other resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access:
- With our online banking and mobile app, you can do almost anything you can do in a bank branch from the comfort of your home.
- ATMs are widely available. To find an ATM near you, visit our locations finder.
- Our knowledgeable Client Care Center experts are happy to answer your questions and complete many types of transactions over the phone. Simply call toll-free 877.838.2517.
- Utilize our online chat option by visiting cnbankpa.com.
- You can open a new account by visiting cnbankpa.com.
It’s also important to reassure you that we’re continually monitoring best practices and guidelines published by the Center for Disease Control
and the World Health Organization
to ensure our employees are educated and informed in a timely manner.
Serving the needs of our clients, employees and communities continues to be of utmost importance to us as we navigate this fluid situation.
We will continue to closely monitor new developments and guidance issued by regulatory agencies related to the COVID-19 pandemic and evaluate additional measures to support our clients and communities as needs arise. We will communicate any additional information on cnbankpa.com/COVID-19
and via email.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience and understanding as we take steps to ensure the safety of our clients, employees and community.