Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit are available for various rates, amounts and terms. These Accounts earn competitive interest rates, with FDIC insurance coverage to protect your investment up to FDIC insurance limits.
Other Important Features:
- Minimum $1,000 deposit for terms of six months or longer.
- Interest can automatically be deposited to a checking or savings account monthly or quarterly.
- Terms can vary from six through sixty months.
- Rates will vary based on the account balance.
- Municipal deposit terms for less than six months are available.
Stated features may not apply to all Certificates of Deposit. Please contact your local Citizens & Northern branch for our Truth-In-Savings Disclosure for complete details.
E-Z Access Advantage CD
- Flexibility to earn a higher rate and still have access to your money.
- Unlimited deposits.
- Four penalty-free withdrawals per year*.
- Interest is variable and paid based on two tiers.
- A minimum of $5,000 required to open.
- A balance of $500 required to keep this CD open.
*One over-the-counter or telephone withdrawal per calendar quarter in any amount; no Internet transfers.
CDARS (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service)
Citizens and Northern Bank offers CDARS (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service) accounts as a participating member of the Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. For additional information, please contact any of our branch offices or call us at 877-838-2517.
See our Deposit Rate page for current rates. See our Truth-In-Savings Disclosure for complete details.