PRIVACY AND INFORMATION SECURITY AT C&N FINANCIAL SERVICES Corp. (C&NFS)
This information is provided on behalf of the following companies which are owned or controlled by C&N Corp., a financial holding company:
- C&N Financial Services Corp.
- C&N Trust & Financial Management Group
Privacy is about trust, and at C&N Financial Services Corp.(C&NFS), your trust is our most valued asset. While the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 established new requirements for financial institutions, safeguarding our clients' privacy is nothing new at C&N. It is important to us that you understand how we protect your confidential information.
Please access the following to learn more about how we manage information security.
Our Privacy Notice is the formal notice required by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and is the same notice that you may receive when opening a new relationship with us.
Children's Online Privacy Protection
: We pledge our responsibility to protecting the privacy of children under the age of 13.
If you have any questions, please email C&N
's Chief Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Insurances are offered through C&N Financial Services, Corp., a subsidiary of C&N
These products are:
- Not FDIC Insured
- Not a deposit or other obligation of the depository institution
- Not guaranteed by the depository institution
- Subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested
- Not insured by any federal government agency