Gain a competitive edge.
PRIVACY AND INFORMATION SECURITY AT C&N FINANCIAL SERVICES Corp. (C&NFS)
This information is provided on behalf of the following companies which are owned or controlled by C&N Corp., a financial holding company:
- C&N Financial Services Corp.
- C&N Trust & Financial Management Group
Privacy is about trust, and at C&N Financial Services Corp.(C&NFS), your trust is our most valued asset. While the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 established new requirements for financial institutions, safeguarding our clients' privacy is nothing new at C&N. It is important to us that you understand how we protect your confidential information.
Please access the following to learn more about how we manage information security.
Privacy Notice: Our Privacy Notice is the formal notice required by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and is the same notice that you may receive when opening a new relationship with us.
Children's Online Privacy Protection: We pledge our responsibility to protecting the privacy of children under the age of 13.
If you have any questions, please email C&N's Chief Privacy Officer at [email protected].
All Insurances are offered through C&N Financial Services, Corp., a subsidiary of C&N
These products are:
- Not FDIC Insured
- Not a deposit or other obligation of the depository institution
- Not guaranteed by the depository institution
- Subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested
- Not insured by any federal government agency