We're dedicated to our community
Traditional Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
Make plans for a more secure retirement. Certificates of Deposit form the foundation of our IRAs, providing competitive interest rates.
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Traditional Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
Save for retirement in PA and NY with a Traditional IRA
Diversified investment portfolioAugment your 401(k) with a Traditional IRA.
Competitive interest ratesYour account is based on CDs that grow at a steady rate.
Tax advantagesConsult with your tax advisor to discover all of the benefits.
Expert financial assistanceWe're here to explain your savings options and help you at every turn.
Grow your retirement savings to prepare for a comfortable financial future
Take your retirement plan into your own hands with the help of C&N. Traditional IRAs offer specific benefits for your retirement planning needs including:
- Invest in either a Variable-Rate IRA CD or Fixed-Rate IRA CD (or both)
- Contributions may be tax-deductible, if you're eligible
- Accumulated interest not taxed until you withdraw funds
- Withdrawals taxed at the current income tax rate
- Disbursements must begin at age 72 and can begin as early as 59 1/2
- Penalties apply for early withdrawal
Please consult with your tax advisor to determine whether a Traditional IRA is ideal for your retirement plan.