Term Life Insurance
Get the greatest amount of coverage for the lowest premium.
- Cost-effective solution for temporary life insurance needs
- Allows you to change your policy if your temporary needs become permanent goals
Whole Life Insurance
The simplest form of life insurance is structured for the long term.
- Lifelong protection with guaranteed premiums, death benefit and cash value
Universal Life Insurance
This form of permanent life insurance is flexible to meet your changing needs.
- Allows you to change the death benefit and timing and amount of your premium, within limits
- Build your policy's cash value or pay a lower premium and focus more on guaranteed protection
Variable Universal Life Insurance*
Here's a permanent life insurance policy that also provides investment opportunities.
- Flexible terms
- Invest your cash value in professionally-managed funding options that reflect the performance of stock and bonds
Single Premium Life Insurance
If you plan to transfer your wealth, consider this life insurance policy.
- Deposit a single premium to create an immediate death benefit
- Maximize the amount of funds you will transfer to the next generation
Survivorship Life Insurance
This vital piece of estate planning is ideal for those who wish to leave a financial legacy.
- Use for inheritance, protecting a business or providing a lasting charitable gift
- Covers two people, usually spouses, under one policy but provides a benefit only after the second person passes away
For more information on our Life Insurance policies, please read our Insurance Disclosure.
*Offered through Cetera Financial Services
Securities, insurance products, and advisory services offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC, a registered broker-dealer and registered investment adviser. Member FINRA and SIPC. Cetera and Citizens & Northern Bank are independent entities. Advisory services may only be offered by Investment Adviser Representatives in connection with an appropriate Cetera Advisory Services Agreement and disclosure brochure as provided.
These products are:
Not FDIC Insured
Not a deposit or other obligation of the depository institution
Not guaranteed by the depository institution
Subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested
Not insured by any federal government agency