Leverage C&N to reduce costs and streamline your efforts.
Checking Account Club for Teenagers in PA & NY
Get started on the path to financial independence with C&N's Teen $teps program, designed to help teens develop sound financial habits.
More financial education = More financial freedom
Our Teen $teps Club is designed to put teens through real-life scenarios with our fun, interactive Banzai® Teen Game. The further you advance through the game, the more access you get to your Checking account.
- Open a C&N Everyday Checking Account.
- Create your Banzai Teen account. Visit https://cnbankpa.learnbanzai.com to sign up.
- Note: This game runs best in Chrome or Firefox.
- Upon completing Step 1, you'll earn access to:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking1
- Text Banking1
- Telephone Banking1
- Free Electronic Statements
- Mobile Deposit (10 free/month)
- ATM-only access to C&N Visa® Check Card (Requires parent & minor signature)2
- Complete the Banzai Teen game.
- Upon completing Step 2, you'll earn access to:
- Swipe access to Visa Debit Card (may take 5-7 business days), meaning you can use your card at checkouts in addition to ATMs
- Win Banzai Teen Game
- Upon completing Step 3, you'll receive a certificate. Take a photo or print a copy and bring it in to your nearest branch to have $10 deposited into your account3
- Don't forget what you've learned - you can go back once a year and win the game again to earn another $10!
Continue learning by mastering the Plus and Junior games, too!
1Carrier fees may apply for Mobile, Text and Telephone Banking.
2 Minor not required to be enrolled in Teen $teps program.
3 $10 coupon valid until minor reaches age of maturity.