Important Updates from C&N
4/6/2020: C&N Facilitates Over $20 Million in COVID-19 Relief.
Since Friday, April 3, C&N received SBA approval on loans for 79 local small business customers for a total amount of over $20 million. Read the press release here
3/24/2020: Relief Programs Available to Customers Impacted by COVID-19
If you are experiencing financial hardship, first and foremost, we encourage you to connect with your relationship manager directly, call us at 1.877.838.2517 or contact us
. In addition, C&N is offering specific solutions designed to address the financial burden facing many of our customers at this time. Special, limited-time relief programs available to customers impacted by COVID-19 include:
- Loan payment assistance for mortgages and consumer loans include:
- 90-day interest-only payment options
- 90-day payment deferral options
- Temporary suspension of new foreclosures and new repossessions for customers impacted by COVID-19
- Assistance to cover necessities and living expenses: unsecured personal loan up to $7,500 for 36 months at 2.99% APR (subject to credit approval)
- Commercial & small business assistance:
- 90-day interest-only payment options
- Payment deferral options
- Lines of credit for working capital necessary to sustain business during this crisis
- C&N is working with clients to participate in government lending programs that may provide disaster relief assistance, including those developed by the Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Consumer Banking:
- ATM inquiry fees charged by C&N will be waived for C&N customers through April 30, 2020
- Mobile deposit fees will be waived through April 30, 2020
- Phone transfer fees will be waived through April 30, 2020
We are delivering service through drive-up windows, ATMs, our Client Care Center and telephone and digital banking solutions
. To visit a C&N office
in person, customers are asked to call ahead to schedule an appointment. This will help manage and control the number of people in close contact with one another at any given time.
3/20/2020: Effective Monday, March 23, lobby access in ALL C&N locations will be restricted to appointment only.
- Drive-up service will continue to be open in 22 C&N offices.
- To find an office with a drive-up near you, visit our locations finder.
- For circumstances requiring branch access (i.e. loan inquiry or closing, wealth or tax consultation, safe deposit box or other special circumstances), you are encouraged to call your C&N relationship manager at their direct line or our Client Care Center at 877.838.2517 to schedule an appointment.
- We highly encourage our customers to us alternative banking methods such as online banking and mobile deposit during this time.
- The Laporte office will be closed until further notice
- The Canisteo office will be closed until further notice
- The South Williamsport office will be closed on Saturdays beginning March 28 until further notice
Rest assured, these temporary adjustments are being made out of an abundance of caution and are being put in place as a preventative measure to decrease the number of people interacting in our branch offices and to create greater social distance between our staff and customers, as recommended by the Federal Coronavirus Task Force and Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
3/15/2020: Limited Branch Operations
Effective Monday, March 16, C&N will be limiting branch operations to drive-up service only until further notice.
- Drive-up service will operate with regular banking hours.
- Walk-in/Lobby service will be restricted to appointment-only.
- Walk-in/Lobby service will remain available as normal in those locations without a drive-up.
- Visit C&N’s location finder tool for a comprehensive list of our offices and drive-up services.
- For circumstances requiring branch access (i.e. loan inquiry or closing, wealth or tax consultation, safe deposit box or other special /circumstances), you are encouraged to call your C&N relationship manager at their direct line or our Client Care Center at 877.838.2517 to /schedule an appointment.