We're Upgrading Our Credit Card Platform!
A Better Online Credit Card Experience Is Coming Soon
Coming this May: An easier way to manage your C&N Visa® Credit Card.
Enhanced, mobile-friendly account site
Set up recurring payments
Paperless statement option
Easy credit card application
What is changing
Your card numbers, credit limit, payments and all other card functionality will stay the same! With the new online platform, you'll receive new benefits, such as:
- An enhanced, mobile friendly account site
- Lock and unlock cards
- Close a card and request a new or replacement card
- Activate new cards
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Update or request a card limit increase
- Set up recurring payments and autopay
- Add users
- File a transaction dispute
- Reset your PIN
- Self registration for enrollment of new cards
- Easy access to the uChoose Reward site
What you need to know
As we upgrade to bring you these new features, here are some important details you'll need to know:
- The upgrade will take place during the week of May 22nd. Access to your account will be down from May 18th through May 22nd while the upgrade takes place.
- All users will be asked to perform a quick re-register of their online account on the new platform.
- If you have the current account site saved as a bookmark, you should update to the new platform url once it is available.
- More features and enhancements are on their way! Stay tuned as we continue to improve our credit card service.
- Go to the online platform and click on 'register'
- Collect the information needed and enter on the screen:
- Company ID
- Company EIN/Tax ID (If you don't know your Company EIN/Tax ID, contact us and we'll help you through the process)
- Primary company contact phone number
- Account / card number
- Enter 'Register my card' or 'Register as a program administrator', depending on your role within the company.
- Regular card users will gain access immediately. Administrator card users will receive an email to the address we have on file to complete their enrollment.