Retirement Plan Services
Unlike many other retirement planners, C&N Retirement Services is not a broker of plan administration and investment services.While we do partner with competent industry vendors in certain areas, all of the key deliverables that are important to our clients remain under the direct control of our staff. This is a distinguishing aspect of our service delivery strategy. Direct access and accountability mean that your needs are addressed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
When you work with us to develop and administer your company’s retirement plan, we will guide you every step of the way. Using our in-house resources we will…
- Consult on plan design issues and options
- Draft plan documents
- Provide participant education (on-site and over the phone)
- Process all plan transactions including contributions, distribution/withdrawals, and loan origination/servicing
- Complete all required compliance testing
- Prepare and mail participant statements
- Maintain and enhance the participant and plan sponsor web-sites
- Facilitate all mutual fund trading and reconciliation
- Prepare a signature ready Form 5500
- Prepare and mail 1099 Forms for distributions and withdrawals
C&N is unique in its approach to our investment services because we are prepared to act as a Discretionary Trustee for your plan. Acting in this capacity we will…
- Take the legal responsibility for the investment menu management
- Build, monitor and maintain the investment option menu for your plan
- Provide individual investment consultation to your participants as a value-added supplement to our general education services.
Our Retirement Services division maintains a state-of-the-art record keeping system, which tracks plan participant account balances on a daily basis. This same system generates reports for use by plan participants and the employer.
We offer you, as the employer, access to our Plan Sponsor Web product that gives you…
- Access to plan-level investment and participation information
- Access to current plan documents and administrative forms
- Ability to view or request on-demand reports
- A convenient and secure way to transmit contribution information
Participants in your plan will have access to a Participant Web product which is updated daily and allows participants…
- To view balances
- Obtain information about available investments
- Run on-demand statements
- Make changes to their account investments
We offer services to the following types of retirement plans:
- Profit Sharing Plans
- 401(k) Plans (with Roth option if desired)
- “Safe Harbor” 401(k) Plans (with Roth option if desired)
- “Solo” 401(k) Plans
Thinking about a new plan and you are not sure which plan is right for you and your employees? Have an existing plan and searching for a new provider? Contact a member of our Retirement Services team.
Contact us, toll-free, at 1-800-487-8784 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retirement plan administrative and investment services from a name you know and trust.
*Some products are not FDIC insured or guaranteed, not a deposit or other obligation of the bank, not guaranteed by the bank and are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested and are not insured by any other federal government agency.