Easy Switch - Step 2

2. Change Direct Deposit

To switch any direct deposits you may have set up with your employer or the company handling your retirement or pension payments, complete the Change Direct Deposit form. A C&N Customer Service Representative will take care of the rest!

Be sure to include a voided check (most companies require that to verify your account number).

Step 3 >>