Citizens and Northern Bank has developed very competitive and attractive mortgage options for home construction loans.
Here are a few highlights:
- Our single closing option* allows you to have the mortgage closing up-front before construction begins, followed by a simple conversion into permanent financing when your home is complete.
- One closing means one set of closing costs with no additional fees at the time of conversion.
C&N respects the judgment of its customers. If you have talked with a builder, we'd be happy to review your choice with you. We do, however, recommend verifying that the builder has adequate liability insurance to cover your project.
We offer a variety of mortgage options with flexible terms. Our fixed and adjustable rates are competitive and repayment terms are varied. You'll pay the same low rate both during your construction and after conversion. Then, we allow you to choose from monthly or bi-weekly payments for your permanent mortgage.
Many people begin the construction of their new home before selling their existing home. If you have equity in your current home, C&N has the ability to use the equity in a Bridge or Blanket mortgage to allow you to begin building the home of your dreams. Interest only payments during construction allow you to save for those unexpected extras.
If we can help you with a mortgage or Home Equity product, contact any branch office or our mortgage specialists:
Subject To Credit Approval. *Single close option is subject to down payment requirements.
- Call Stacey Sickler (serving Bradford and Sullivan Counties) at 570-888-3261 or send an email
- Call Kelly Fasse (serving Tioga and Chemung Counties) at 570-662-3899 or send an email
- Call Linda Gordner (serving Lycoming County and surrounding areas) at 570-546-2753 or send an email
- Call Todd Coolidge (serving Tioga and Potter Counties) at 570-724-0212 or send an email