Citizens & Northern has had a long-standing relationship with and commitment to the farming community in the communities we serve. Unlike many financial institutions, which have abandoned the agricultural industry, C&N continues to view farming as an integral and important part of the success of our communities and local economies.
C&N's agricultural division is specifically dedicated to serving farmers and their unique needs. Our staff has the knowledge and experience to offer you financial services tailored to meet your individual needs and goals.
We offer the following financial solutions for the agricultural community:
- Farm and land mortgages
- Term loans to purchase machinery and equipment
- Term loans to purchase cattle and other livestock
- Term loans to purchase trucks, trailers and other vehicles
- Operating and working capital loans
- Lines of credit for seasonal needs
- Spring seed loans
- Feed loans
- Barn and outbuilding improvement loans
- Farm expansion loans
- Consolidation and refinancing loans
We also have experience with farmers on cooperative grant programs, state and federally funded loan programs and transition loans from federal government financing.
Loans are subject to credit approval.