Online Banking Solutions
ACH Processing Services
Citizens & Northern can assist our business customers by allowing them to initiate transactions through the Automated Clearing House (ACH). Customers can send or receive payments by ACH. ACH transactions can be issued through C&N's Internet Banking.
Business customers may initiate ACH payments in order to make vendor or supplier payments.
Business customers may initiate ACH receipts for cash concentration purposes.
Collections is a form of ACH Receipts that may be used to collect recurring customer payments.
Direct Deposit Payroll
Citizens & Northern wants to assist employers with simplifying their payroll. C&N offers direct deposit payroll, which allows business owners to use the Automated Clearing House (ACH) to deposit their employees pay into their personal checking or savings accounts. C&N has several options available for businesses utilizing direct deposit payroll. Payroll can be issued through Internet Bankings Payroll module or by sending an ACH formatted file to C&N for processing.
EFTPS Tax Payments
Business customers may electronically submit payroll tax payments (940, 941) and other federal tax payments directly to the IRS.
THE FOLLOWING IS CITIZENS & NORTHERN BANK'S HOLIDAY SCHEDULE FOR 2015:
- Thursday, January 1 - New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 19 - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 16 - Presidents Day
- Monday, May 25 - Memorial Day
- Saturday, July 4 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 7 - Labor Day
- Monday, October 12 - Columbus Day
- Wednesday, November 11 - Veteran’s Day
- Thursday, November 26 - Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, December 25 - Christmas Day