Six Earn C&N Service Awards
Charles H. Updegraff, Jr., third from left, C&N chairman, president and CEO, presented awards to, from left, Amy Wherley, Tracy Watkins, Wendy Smith, Pete Boergermann, Janet Watters and James Shelmire.
WELLSBORO, PA - Six Citizens & Northern Bank employees have been recognized for a combined 110 years of service to the financial institution.
Recognized during the September service awards luncheon were:
- James Shelmire, VP/ Director MIS Systems and Analyst Programming, Wellsboro, 40 years.
- Wendy Smith, Deposit Operations Manager, Wellsboro, 20 years.
- Peter Boergermann, VP/MIS Technical Support Manager and Information Security Officer, Wellsboro, 15 years.
- Janet Watters, Customer Service Representative, Mansfield, 15 years.
- Tracy Watkins, VP/Director of Human Resources, Wellsboro, 10 years.
- Amy Wherley, AVP and Community Office Manager, Knoxville, 10 years.
Service awards luncheons are held regularly and hosted by C&N Chairman, President and CEO Charles H. Updegraff, Jr. In 2013, C&N will recognize 20 employees for a total of 300 years of service to Citizens & Northern Bank.