Five Earn C&N Service Awards
Charles H. Updegraff, Jr., third from right, C&N Chairman, President and CEO, presents service awards to, from left, Donna Bowers, Michelle Webb, Victoria Harrison, Christopher Rell and Dianne Zimmerman.
November 21, 2013
WELLSBORO, PA - Five Citizens & Northern Bank employees have been recognized for a combined 70 years of service to the financial institution.
Recognized during the November service awards luncheon were:
- Donna Bowers, Elkland Branch Customer Service Representative, 10 years.
- Victoria Harrison, Canisteo Community Office Manager, 15 years.
- Christopher Rell, Senior Appraiser in the Jersey Shore office, 10 years.
- Michelle Webb, Customer Transaction Specialist in the Knoxville office, 10 years.
- Dianne Zimmerman, Loan Processor – Uplinker in Wellsboro, 25 years.
Service awards luncheons are held regularly and hosted by C&N Chairman, President and CEO Charles H. Updegraff, Jr. In 2013, C&N recognized 20 employees for a total of 300 years of service to Citizens & Northern Bank.