January 31, 2020
WELLSBORO, PA – On behalf of the Albert S. and Mary G. Krieger Foundation, C&N is now accepting grant applications for projects that align with their mission of supporting their communities through endeavors with a religious, charitable, scientific, literary or educational purpose. Projects that support community development, environmental improvement, historic preservation, youth activities and recreation are also encouraged.
Applicants should consider the following before submitting their application:
- Applications must be from organizations in the Boroughs of Tioga and Lawrenceville and the Townships of Tioga, Lawrence and Jackson, in Tioga County, Pennsylvania
- Completed applications are due to C&N by Friday, February 15, 2020.
- Applicant must be recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a public charity with a 501 (c)(3) Determination Letter to be considered by the Trustees. A copy of the applicant’s IRS Determination Letter, including Applicant’s charitable status, must be attached to the Application.
- If your organization is required to file IRS Form 990, please submit the most recent copy. If your organization is not required to file IRS Form 990, please submit most recent audit or current budget.
- For capital projects, please submit a minimum of two bids for any grant requests in excess of $1,000.
- A representative from your organization may be asked to meet with the Directors of the foundation before your request is considered.
The directors of the foundation will review the application and decide the grant distributions at their next regularly scheduled meeting.
The Albert S. and Mary G. Krieger Foundation was created under the Last Will and Testament of Albert S. Krieger. C&N Wealth Management serves as Trustee of the Fund.
Organizations interested in more information may contact C&N Wealth Management at 570.724.0243 or visit the C&N website at cnbankpa.com/Krieger